Compact, High Sampling and High Frame Rate Data Acquisition Unit with 32-Channel Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) and Integrated Preamplifiers
The FLASH DAQ32 is a complete data acquisition unit optimized for photoacoustic microscopy and scanning applications as the highest priority. The unit offers high frame and sampling rates with built-in analog-to-digital converter and preamplifier. Key features include noise reducing variable gain amplifier, low power consumption and compact size. Input connectors can be modified per customer request.
- Compact housing and SMA for easy instrument integration
- Very fast data transmission with up to 6000 fps and 100,000 data points per frame per channel
- Internal trigger generator allows external device triggering at defined frequencies. Continuous mode sends trigger signal as soon as previous acquisition is complete (highest frame rate)
- Integrated amplifier chips with digitally controlled gain
- +40 dB of Gain from compact 2 x 20 mm preamps per channel
- Optical and electrical trigger inputs
- Open SDK and access to raw data provided by DAQ software
- Option for connecting units in parallel to increase channel count
Standalone 16-Channel Preamplifier Board
The FLASH AMP16 is an ultra-compact preamplifier addon for third party analog-to-digital converters and probes. The 16-channel preamplifier provides increased gain for applications that produce low signal intensities (e.g. photoacoustic detection).
- Protective housing with SMA inputs/output connectors
- Compact 2 x 20 mm preamps per channel
- +40 dB Gain per channel