The FLASH series cover preamplifier, analog-to-digital converter (ADC) and complete data acquisition (DAQ) units with high channel frame and sampling rates optimized for photoacoustic microscopy and scanning applications as the highest priority. Key highlights include fully parallel operation for simultaneous data acquisition from all channels without multiplexing and compact size. Standalone preamplifiers are ideal for integration with third party ADCs or testing for optimal probe input impedances. Industry standard SMA connectors are connected to individual channels on all products for full connectivity control.
Compact, High Sampling and High Frame Rate Data Acquisition Unit with 32-Channel Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) and Integrated Preamplifiers
- Compact housing and SMA for easy instrument integration
- Very fast data transmission with up to 6000 fps or 100,000 data points per frame per channel
- Data streaming in limited by USB3 data bandwidth. Higher data rates or bursts can be buffered using 1GB DDR memory buffer.
- Integrated amplifier chips with digitally controlled gain
- +40 dB Gain from compact 2 x 25 mm preamps per channel
- Optical and electrical trigger inputs
- Open SDK and access to raw data provided by DAQ software
Standalone 16-Channel Preamplifier Board
- Protective housing with SMA input/output connectors
- Compact 2 x 25 mm preamps per channel
- +40 dB gain per channel