PhotoSound Technologies is a company specializing in development and commercialization of devices, electronic components, and algorithms for biomedical imaging. Our flagship 3D imaging platforms (TriTom) for in vivo preclinical research and drug discovery utilize tunable OPO laser technology for simultaneous spectrally-selective photoacoustic and optical excitation to create unparallel volumetric assessment of live organisms, organs, and tissues. We also develop electronic components for parallel data acquisition and a system that provides co registered photoacoustic and ultrasound imaging for biomedical research (MoleculUS). To learn more about the company, ongoing research, and the products, please, visit us at www.pst-inc.com.PhotoSound Technologies has an open full-time (40 hours per week) position for a junior level Software Interface
Developer to advance commercial and research imaging and data acquisition software for the applications in
biomedical photoacoustics, optics, and ultrasound.
PhotoSound Technologies has an open full-time (40 hours per week) position for an entry-level production specialist to advance Quality control of outgoing products.
- Maintain quality system and production documentation
- a. Create assembling instructions, procedures, and Quality Control documents.
- b. Manage and organize SolidWorks files.
- c. Create subassemblies.
- d. End-user and internal technical documentation.
- e. Assist with inventory control and management.
- Assist with electro-mechanical production and testing:
- a. Housing level assembly at PhotoSound.
- Customer support
- a. Receive and manage customer service requests.
- b. Maintain delivered product database.
Direct supervisor – Chief Executive Officer.
Direct subordinates – none.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree with work experience in the field.
- Some experience and skills in writing technical documents and manuals.
- Experience with and knowledge of SolidWorks, Word and Excel.
- U.S. Citizen or a legal Permanent Resident.
- Willingness to relocate to Houston, Texas.
Compensation and Benefits
Starting salary is based on experience. No overtime compensation. Variable end of year bonus. 12 paid vacation days. 10 paid personal days (16 days after 5 years of employment). 10-12 paid holidays. Medical insurance or additional compensation option.
Please send your resume and references to: : email@example.com