PhotoSound Technologies is a company specializing in development and commercialization of devices, electronic components, and algorithms for biomedical imaging. Our flagship 3D imaging platforms (TriTom) for in vivo preclinical research and drug discovery utilize tunable OPO laser technology for simultaneous spectrally-selective photoacoustic and optical excitation to create unparallel volumetric assessment of live organisms, organs, and tissues. We also develop electronic components for parallel data acquisition and a system that provides co registered photoacoustic and ultrasound imaging for biomedical research (MoleculUS™). To learn more about the company, ongoing research, and the products, please, visit us at www.pst-inc.com.PhotoSound Technologies has an open full-time (40 hours per week) position for a junior level Software Interface
Developer to advance commercial and research imaging and data acquisition software for the applications in
biomedical photoacoustics, optics, and ultrasound.
PhotoSound Technologies has an open full-time (40 hours per week) position for a junior level Software Interface Developer to advance commercial and research imaging and data acquisition software for the applications in biomedical photoacoustics, optics, and ultrasound.
Perform tasks on development of commercial and research software including, but not limited to:
- Participate in development and support of key software architecture.
- Develop GUI and implement features designed using customer feedback.
- Implement algorithms developed in house and by third parties for signal conditioning, image reconstruction, processing, visualization, and analysis of photoacoustic, optical, and ultrasound data acquired with proprietary PhotoSound instrumentation (TriTom, MoleculUS™).
- Develop and implement code test procedures.
- Develop and maintain software documentation.
- Assist in writing software user manuals.
- Actively and efficiently interact with other technical and customer development personnel.
Direct supervisor – Chief Executive Officer.
Direct subordinates – none.
- B.S. in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
- Expertise in development of front-end and back-end software in MATLAB, experience with C++.
- Expertise implementing data acquisition, instrument control, and imaging algorithms.
- Experience working with photoacoustic, ultrasound, and/or optical imaging is a plus.
- Excellent skills in writing technical documentation.
- U.S. Citizen or a legal Permanent Resident.
- Willingness to relocate to Houston, TX.
Compensation and Benefits
Starting salary is based on experience. No overtime compensation. Variable end of year bonus. 12 paid vacation days. 10 paid personal days (16 days after 5 years of employment). 10-12 paid holidays. Medical insurance or additional compensation option.
Please send your CV and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org